New School Year
Sapphire Export Installation
- Sapphire Export must be installed on a computer that has access to the BusBoss database.
- Note: It is not necessary to install Sapphire Export on a computer that is running the BusBoss Professional client.
- The current version of Sapphire Export must be set up to run as a scheduled task.
To install Sapphire Export download the Sapphire Export installation from Orbit's Support Site :
- Go to support.busboss.com, login, and click on Downloads
- Download and run the Sapphire Export installation
- Call Orbit Software at 484-941-0820 if you need assistance
The programs below will be installed to the target folder that you select. By default it will be the following folder: C:\Programfiles(x86)\Orbit Software, Inc\SapphireExport
- Note: Log.json and Config.json files will be created locally in the above folder when you first run Sapphire Export